About Tapulanga Foundation
Tapulanga Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit charitable organization that helps provide educational and healthcare assistance to farm communities in Silay City and neighboring areas.
Established in 2001 and based in Silay City (Philippines), the main project of the foundation is providing educational scholarships for students of St. Francis of Assisi School located just outside Silay City, Negros Occidental.
Position: Communications and Development Associate
Will report to the Executive Director of Friends of Tapulanga (USA)
This position has four specific areas of responsibility:
- Outreach communications
- Administrative support
- Donor relations & donor management.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Communications
- Excellent writing, editing and proof-reading skills
- Detail-oriented and have a strong commitment to quality work
- Proficient with using online communication and social media tools
- Comfortable working with MS Office and Database experience a plus
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
Post a Comment